Aurangabad: Maharashtra: Aurangabad city has around 1200 Arms licence holders , Arms licences are of different categories that are for self Protection, sports ,crop protection. The Arms licences renewals are for three years with fees of fifteen hundred, Permitted weapon to civilians are revolver/rifle/pistol/ 12 bore , muzzle loading gun
The document list displayed at licence section of CP office Aurangabad for arms licence renewal.
1) An Application letter for renewal .
2) Form A 3 has to be fill .
3) Original Arms Licence.
4) Character certificate report of concern police station.
5) Form S-3 Medical fitness certificate mentally and physically .
6) Resident proof.(lightbill)
7) Identify proof ( adhar , pancard, election card.
8) Recent 3 photos with white background .
9) Forty ruppes court fees Stamp
10) Form s-2 on Bond paper affidivate safe place iron cupboard to keep arms.
11) A complete self attested Xerox of licence.
Ajeetsinh shinde arms and ammunition dealer Aurangabad Maharashtra said it will better to apply before 31 December as there are many documents that has to be attached with arms licence renewal file , there may be penalty if renewal is not done on time.